AWS Educate is Amazon's global initiative to provide students with comprehensive resources for building skills in the cloud. It is a no-cost curriculum providing access to content, training, pathways, AWS services, and the AWS Educate Job Board with employment opportunities. Join AWS Educate and receive up to $100 in AWS Promotional Credit with an AWS Educate Starter Account.
- Cloud Career Pathways: Learn key cloud skills for careers in cloud computing. Each pathway is aligned to in-demand job roles like Machine Learning Scientist or Application Developer and includes 25+ hours of self-paced content.
- AWS Educate Badges: Unlock an AWS Educate badge in one of the industry's fastest-growing interest areas including Alexa, gaming, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Each badge features 10-15 hours of self-paced content to expand your cloud skill set.
- AWS Console & Credits: Get up to $100 in AWS Promotional Credit to work in the AWS Console and build in the cloud. Sign up with an AWS Educate Starter Account (no credit card required) to explore AWS services.
- AWS Educate Job Board: Search thousands of cloud jobs and internships from Amazon and other companies. Complete an online portfolio to share with potential employers and find the job you want.
- AWS Educate Interview Accelerator: The AWS Educate Interview Accelerator enables employers in select countries to provide students with expedited interview opportunities for cloud jobs. This applies to AWS Educate members who meet certain requirements, such as completing an AWS Educate Cloud Career Pathway.
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this offer anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the KU students & faculty.
How do I get it?
- Click here
- Join related programs as a student/educator.